Convert OST files to any version of Outlook PST including 2013
Microsoft Outlook saves its mailbox data on a mail server, on your system, or both. When MS Outlook is not connected to the server, its emails and other mailbox data items like contacts, calendar items, tasks, notes, journals etc. get saved in an OST (Offline Storage Table) file. Basically, OST files allow you to keep working with your Outlook emails even if it’s not connected to the server. Whatever changes you make during offline mode, get synchronized automatically when you are connected to the server.
PST (Personal Storage Table) files are another type of Outlook Data files used by Microsoft Outlook to save its mailbox data on your system. PST files are saved on your system’s hard drive. Sometimes, OST files get corrupt and become inaccessible. There are various reasons which can lead to PST corruption such as unexpected system shutdown, virus intrusions, Exchange Server failure, sudden power failure, network error, sudden Outlook exit etc. The only way to access corrupt OST files is to convert them to PST format. Using a third party tool is the best way to Convert OST to PST 2013.
Kernel for OST to PST is a prominent tool to perform OST to PST file conversion. The software supports all versions of MS Outlook and thus, swiftly converts OST to PST 2013. The software efficiently repairs corrupt, damaged or inaccessible OST file and convert all emails, attachments, appointments, exchange distribution lists, notes, contacts, tasks, calendar, journals etc. to PST format in almost no time.
The software is also embedded with high end data recovery features and smart functionalities
Significant features of Kernel for OST to PST tool
- Complete recovery: The software ensures complete recovery of all mailbox items from corrupt OST files regardless of the cause of their corruption. Even if the Exchange Server has gone corrupt, the software easily performs scanning of corrupt OST files and restores all mailbox items. The software is capable of recovering multiple OST files simultaneously.
- In-built Search Option: The software is integrated with in-built search option. Using this feature, you can locate corrupt OST files based upon specific criteria in a particular folder or drive. You can use this option when you’re unaware of the location of files. The software quickly scans and displays the list of corrupt OST files.
- Data Preview Option: The software allows you to have a clear preview of all converted items before saving them at desired location. Using this option, you can verify the accuracy and totality of data.
- Split large size PST files: The software allows you to split the resultant PST file after certain limit. All you need to do is just specify a size in GB and the software will split the file in very next step based upon date range, file size or folder size.
- Multiple Saving Options: Beyond converting OST to PST 2013, the software allows you to save recovered OST files in different formats like DBX, MSG, MBOX, EML, TXT, RTF, HTML and MHTML.
- Export to multiple destinations: The software offers option to export recovered OST files directly to various destinations such as Office 365, web mails (Google Apps, Gmail, iCloud, Yahoo, AOL, and Outlook.com) and email servers (MS Exchange Server, Novell GroupWise, and Lotus Domino).
- Retains Data Integrity: The software not just retains original structure, formatting and properties but preserves Meta data of emails as well. Meta data includes information like From, To, CC, BCC, Subject, Send Date and Receive Date.
Kernel for OST to PST is a smartly programmed tool. Its user-friendly interface and easy functionality allow user to operate it without any assistance. It doesn’t matter if you’re non-technical. You can operate the software with ease. The software takes very less time in the whole file restoration and conversion process.
To make it even better for you, here are the steps performed by the software to perform OST to PST conversion.
Steps to convert OST to PST 2013 using Kernel for OST to PST tool
- 1.Launch Kernel for OST to PST tool
- 1.Browse for corrupt OST file (s). You can use Search option in case you’re unaware of the location of file (s). You can use
Repair Multiple OST file (s) option to perform conversion of multiple OST files simultaneously.
- 1.Click Next after selecting file (s) for conversion.
- 1.Simply click on any folder or email to view its content.
- 1.Click Save after previewing data.
- 1.Choose PST to save the recovered data in PST format. You can choose any other format from the list of file formats, email servers and web mails given to save the recovered data as per your requirement.
- 1.Click Ok.
Free Trial version
Kernel for OST to PST software is available in free trial version. You can download the trial version free of cost to recover and preview data. Also, using trial version, you can save first 25 items from each folder. Consequently, you would need to buy the paid version of the software to save complete recovered data.
- Microsoft Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013
- MS Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013
- Windows 95 with Internet explorer 4.0, Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0 with internet explorer 4.0, Windows 2000 up to Service Pack 4, Windows XP (Home, Professional) up to Service Pack 3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2003 (all service packs), 2008, 2008R2 and 2012